Don’t turn your back on God. Don’t reject Him. You do it at your own peril. It’s like cutting off your own nose to spite your face.
He gives you an extremely long rope to hang yourself with, but when you finally cross that fine line, there will be consequences and the price will be too high.
Everyone likes to believe that a “God of love does not have anger”. This belief is an erroneous assumption based on ignorance or to make yourself feel better. There is no truth to it. Wanting it to be true doesn’t make it true.
He has wrath, but He also has mercy. That very long rope God gives to everyone is His mercy. He gives mercy to you over and over and over again, and then finally it’s the last straw. When that moment arrives, you have no excuses. You can’t blame Him. You only have yourself to beat up. Even when that moment arrives, He will still say, “Turn back to Me, give up all that you shouldn’t be doing, repent (say sorry sincerely) and all shall be forgiven.” That is the kind of mercy He has, but if you stubbornly refuse Him time and time again, only then will He exercise His Wrath as a last resort.
Don’t be foolish. Don’t harden your heart against Him. You owe your very existence and life to God. Every breath you take belongs to Him. Every beat of your heart belongs to Him. You wouldn’t even have the chance to reject Him if you didn’t exist. In short, you owe Him, for your life, talents, abilities and whatever else He gave you in this life and past lives that you are ignorant about.
If you have eyes to see and ears to hear, heed God’s call. Don’tbe stubborn. Don’t give lame excuses like, “I don’t believe in God.” It’s not good enough. Most people don’t think and you are not thinking deep enough. Why don’t you believe in God? Keep asking that question and dig deeper and deeper and even more deeper than you have ever done before. Then ask yourself if your reasons are just lame excuses to cover up a deep underlying fear of God and the consequences of your mutiny.
In the coming days, months and years, God is going to unleash His Wrath. No one in this world is going to be safe except those who love Him, and are obedient and surrendered to Him. The time for judgement has arrived. He is like the parent who has had enough of His children’s disobedience and rebellion, and now is the time for punishment.
Below is a prophetic revelation given to one of God’s watchmen.
God: “I am going to remove from your midst a portion of those who hate Me (4Devarim/Deuteronomy 5:7, 9) and those who I will not strive with anymore (5Bereshit/Genesis 3:3a).
I will remove a portion of:
1. Those who have repeatedly not responded to My calls (6Yeshayahu/Isaiah 65:12)
2. Those who knowingly lead people astray from Me – in the universities, in the music sector, in the medical field, in the arts, and sports – those with influence who do not acknowledge Me in anything they say or do, whose very profession is from Me because I have blessed them with the abilities, skills and talents they possess. (7Yaacov/James 1:17)
3. Those who lie and deceive the flock, especially leaders but also others in the assemblies. (8Mattithyahu/Matthew 24:4)
4. Those in the five-fold ministry who are wolves in sheep’s clothing leading My people astray. (9Mattithyahu/Matthew 7:15; II Corinthians 11:13)
5. Those who try to sexually change their bodies – lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender – telling people I made a mistake when creating them. (10Bereshit/Genesis 1:31a; Mattithyahu/Matthew 5:48)
6. Those who are sexual deviants, in all respects of the body.
7. Those who abuse the young, the old, and the infirm. (12 Mishle/Proverbs 3:33a)
8. Those who sell drugs and those who abuse their minds and bodies with drugs. (13 I Corinthians 3:16-17)
9. Those who totally abuse their bodies with alcohol so they cannot function. (14Mishle/Proverbs 20:1)
10. Those who help people die (euthanasia). Assisted death is murder. (15Shemot/Exodus 20:13)
11. Those who perform abortions. (16 I Shmuel/Samuel 2:6a)
12. Those who prey on babies, children, women for sexual gratification, cruelty and torture. (17Mishle/Proverbs 3:33a)
13. Those involved with porn movies – uncleanness (impure, foul, dirty, filthy). (18Yehezkel/Ezekiel 24:13a)
14. Those who produce porn-like movies, vampire and zombie movies, films full of darkness, violence and destruction from Hollywood that influence the mind and adversely affect the human soul, enlightening it to the vast and diverse extent of evil which it does not need to know or understand. (19Yehezkel/Ezekiel 24:13a)
15. I will bring down some of the wealthy people in high positions in the economic sector who abuse their positions and use unscrupulous tricks to deceive, defraud, and steal from the masses. (20Ovadyah/Obadiah 1:3-4; I Timothy 6:10; Shemot/Exodus 20:15)
Every aspect of the American way of life will be affected by My Wrath. I will touch everyone and everything so that this unbelieving, uncaring, hypocritical, godless, evil country will know I AM WHO I AM (21Shemot/Shemot 3:14) rules and reigns.
Your heart will grow faint (22Tehillim/Psalms 143:4) when you realize who has not survived the calamities afflicting America. There will be a smell of death across her soil and many, many tears will flow. (23Tehillim/Psalms 6:6; Iyov/Job 16:16 )”
COPYRIGHT (C) 2012-2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED